Friday, September 4, 2009

Tastey Science and a Yummy Alternative to KD


Today is the last day in Week 2. We enjoyed learning about our family and looking at our family tree. As I promised my daughter got a very special science project and was able to have a couple friends over to share in the fun. We finished up our unit on the 5 senses and made yummy Reese Peanut Butter Chip Cookies. The kids had a blast and mommy enjoyed the finished product.



We were also able to enjoy one of my daughters favorites for lunch. I don't much care for Kraft Dinner so I make my own Macaroni and Cheese using Cream of Mushroom Soup, Real Cheddar, celery and red peppers and throw in whatever Epicure flavor I may be in the mood for (today was Epicure's Red Garlic Sensel).
I am greatly looking forward to the long weekend and spending more time with our family and heading into week 3 on Tuesday . I hope you all have a wonderful and Tasty Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment