Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Breakfast with Epicure!

I am a strong believer in the Epicure Selections Line of products, probably why I became a consultant. As I so often do I use the dip mixes for more then just dip. Today's breakfast included Scrambled eggs with Sun dried Tomato and Herb Dip Mix and Yummy Chai Tea Smoothies.For Scrambled Eggs Just add the Epicure Selections Dip mix of your choice to your egg mixture before puting in heated pan. I usualy make my eggs mixer while the bacon is cooking then when the bacon is done I wrap it in Paper towel and set aside, drain off all the extra fat fromt he ban and use the same pan for cooking the eggs.


"0">
For the Chai Tea smoothis i simply follow the directions on the Epicure Selections Chai Tea and then Chill. After the Tea has had time to cool down I then add to blender with A Few Ice Cubes and Some Vanilla IceCream for a little added flavour.

Both these Recipes are high on my daughters favorites list and The fact that Epicure products are so Healthy makes them High on mine as a Special breakfast treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment