Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween



I had decided we weren't going to do anything this year for Halloween because I don't particularly like the whole idea of the day but when I saw the look on my little angels face I gave in and let her dress up. Our two malls in town host trick or treating every year so we went to the smaller of the to. It's safe and warm and mostly young children which is nice. We stopped by brothers before to say to him and his wife and show off my baby girls great costume that Grandma bought her at Zellers for 50% off yesterday. After the mall we stopped by to see my grandma and let her see her great grand daughter all dressed up. We enjoyed dinner out and then headed home where I gave into her again and took her trick or treating in the neighborhood. We are very fortunate to live in an area of town that I feel is safe. We know most of our neighbors and most of them have children as well. No one really seems to go out anymore my mom said only two children other then my daughter got candy from our house. We didn't see many kids out but I think that it is simply a sign of the times. I hope all had a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment