Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fundraisers

(picture from of my medal and jerseys from OIM October 2007)
So Raising money for Diabetes is something I actually enjoy. Being part of Team Diabetes Canada is truly a wonderful experience. I am very excited about raising money for such a worthy cause and heading to Calgary in May and Dublin in October of next year. Finding new ways to raise the money other then going door to door or asking friends to sponsor me is always a challenge but it is fun. Because I am an Epicure consultant I have the ins to what goes on with the Epicure fundraiser trios so that one was an easy decision to make but it's not going to generate the $10,000 goal. With that being said and after many long hours once again of contemplating I have decided that I am going to plan and host a Black and White Dinner and Silent Auction. I feel this is one of the best ways to reach the fund raising goal. I am so very excited about this.

Things to do:
Book the Venue
Get tickets printed
Gather Auction Items
Find a great Thank you gift for everyone that comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment