Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ups and Downs

It's been a pretty busy week so far. School has been going well. Rebecca continues to amaze me every day. She also started Dance today and couldn't have been happier about the class and making new friends.

I found out yesterday that I my story maybe shared in a wonderful book that is going to be put out about www.operationbeautiful.com and the wonderful work it's doing promoting the fact that all women are beautiful.

I unfortunately also received some sad news yesterday that a girl I was friends with in Jr. High and High school passed away. My understanding was that it was complications do to H1N1 (swine flu). She was only 25 years old. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family as they deal with their loss and also to the families of others lost to this terrible pandemic.

I think tomorrow we will try and relax after school. Friday we are planning to spend some time with the pastors family before they leave next week. I don't think I will get on again until after the weekend so I wish you all a Very Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment