Monday, August 24, 2009

Off On A New Adventure


I'm the single mother of one absolutely amazing little girl. My daughter Rebecca is 6, this means the start of grade one and all sorts of new challenges. After much thought and consideration and countless hours of prayer, 3 years to be exact, I decided this year that I would go out on a lim and try my hand at homeschooling.
This will be no easy task but it is one I a bound and determined to go whole heartdly into with God's guidence, a solid lesson plan, and much support from other homeschooling moms that I have come to meet over the last couple years. I am greatly looking forward to the time I will be spending with my daughter helping her learn what is required by the Province and adding in the little extras that will make it a wonderfully fun and excitieng experience for her and I both.
I plan on using BC Mum as a way to share our accomplishments throughout the year and as a way for me to just get out what I need to get out at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment