Friday, August 28, 2009

The End of Week One


Today we ended the first week on a high note. We had our weekly review and all was well. The first week jitters are done and I anxiously await what the following weeks have in store. I am looking forward to many more highs and even the lows this wonderful journey that my daughter and I are able to take together.

So whats coming up this weekend. A time to hopefully relax a bit and get ready for the next week of lessons. some grocery shopping and another wonderful Sunday with our church family. This Sunday happens to be the first Sunday that Rebecca is allowed to partake in the Lords Super. This is another wonderful thing that I am looking forward to shareing with my precious gift from God, another way to help her gorw into a strong intelligent woman of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment