Wednesday, March 17, 2010

10 more Days

So much has happened and continues to happen as we continue on with life and keep it as normal as possible and continue to prepare for the move to Surrey.

March 1-6 was the World Master indoor Track and Field Championship. For those of you who are not familiar it is like any other track meet except for the fact that all athletes are over 35. Watching men an women in their 80's and 90's compete in running, throwing and Yes even pole vault is pretty amazing. The experience as a volunteer for this even was more then i could ever have imagined it would be.

Over the Spring break we were able to visit with my brothers kids and also had my friend Daniel and his 3 kids stay with us for a few days. Rebecca really enjoyed having the extra kids around even if they were all older then her by at least a couple years. The house sure was quiet when everyone was gone!

Rebecca is continuing on with her schooling (grade 2 and not even 7 yet) I think we maybe be able to reach the half way mark before I leave her for 2 months. We have never been apart for more the a couple of days at a time so not seeing her until the end of April when I come back for her birthday will be extremely hard. I am not sure if I will be able to leave her behind when I head back to the coast and can't see her again until the end of May when I return to see her Year end Dance adn get her ready to return to Surrey with me.

The move is something Exciting to say the least. So much is happening for the better. I will continue my education (day care management and ECE Assistant) and then my friend Amanda and I will be able to open a fully licensed Childcare facility. We have many plans for the future including (in about 2 years) a fully functioning Christian Daycare and Pre-school center.

Now it is time to get Rebecca off to another dance class!

No comments:

Post a Comment