Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU.... The choice is Yours!

So I kind of came off a bit defensive and rude today on facebook I think... I never meant to do so but the build up of frustration kind of crept out. I love having my daughter at home. I love being a homeschooling parent. Our situation works best for us and with that being said I wonder why it is that sometimes those who should be the most supportive and understanding in our lives(even if the don't agree with our choices) are the ones who are so quick to make the negative comments! I love all of my family and all of my friends but I am saddened by some who's tue colors have seem to come out since the homeschooling began. I do not judge you for your choices. I love you and support you and want to know if it is to much that I expect to much by asking the same in return? I will continue to do what I feel is best for me and my daughter with or without the support of those who matter most in my life!

"All the things I seem to feel uptight about Ain't so devasting afterall This must be what life is all about Standing tall each time you take a fall" -Jennifer Love Hewitt (You Make Me Smile Lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment